- For whom? Being very intensive those are exclusively reserved to “advance beginner”, “Intermediate” and “advance” levels.
- What are our immersions? The concept of this week is being between private immersion and holidays.
During it we can plan 3 (or more) days in private immersion.
You may have days off during which you will be free to have some sightseeing, use the kinbaku studio or just have rest.
- Themes? They will be defined according to your needs, and may evolve during your stay.
- An immersion with friends? Yes it’s possible. Our workspace allow two riggers to tie at the same time and we have enough bedrooms.
- What is included :
- Accomodation, breakfasts, brunchs at midtime, dinners. Hot drinks, fruit juice, and collations.
- Immersives days : around 5h of tuition.
- Days off : 1 hour of framed training, full access to the kinbaku studio. We can also drive you to some touristic places around.
- Surroundings? In a Norman house, in a quiet village in the countryside.
- Access : 1h from paris by train or car.
- When? During weeks or weekends.
Informations and booking, contact us here.